Commercial Electrician in Edmonton
If you own a business in town, it's inevitable that you'll need electrical work done eventually. From blown fuses to the installation of new lighting systems, commercial electrical work is a necessary part of business ownership for many. Whether you're hoping to have your space assessed for current and future problems, or there is an immediate issue that needs resolving, it always pays to go with a trusted company that has a solid track record of providing high quality work, like 1st Call Electrical Services Ltd..
Reasons to Hire a Commercial Electrician for your Edmonton Business
A commercial electrician from 1st Call Electrical Services Ltd. in Edmonton will help you maintain a safe working environment for your employees and customers.
- A commercial electrician can provide an overall assessment of the current electrical issues.
- Using the latest tools and technology an exact diagnosis of areas that need to be repaired will be outlined.
- From restaurants to retail outlets, a commercial electrician understands the electric needs of the industry.
- Performs and installs the electrical work right the first time, which keeps your business running in a smooth manner without delays.
- Follows zoning ordinances and obtains the proper permits required by your specific industry and location.
- Has experience working with inspectors to reach the necessary approvals for your specific area.
How a Commercial Electrician Will Help Your Business:
- A commercial electrician will help your Edmonton business avoid any potential dangers which may create fires or unsafe working conditions. If not addressed, the dangers can lead to major legal problems in the future. By investing in your business, you will be preventing issues from coming up down the road.
- Provide necessary improvements and updates to the current electrical system. The upgrades may be as simple as replacing an outlet or as complex as rewiring the entire business, but our team will tackle it with efficiency and professionalism no matter how big or small the changes are.
- The commercial electrician will upgrade the necessary safety and security features needed for your industry. Installation of new ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) around water usage to new security lights, the upgrades will improve the safety of your business.
- Installation of energy saving features. Old buildings may lose money due to less efficient equipment. Updating may help you save energy, decrease expenses and promote environmental well-being.
When an experienced electrician makes the smallest improvement to the existing electrical system, the changes create a more efficient line of use. The result will be a lowered utility bill, and an electrical system that functions smoothly day in and day out. In Edmonton, a commercial electrician from 1st Call Electrical Services Ltd. can help you with all the changes needed to maintain a high efficiency, safety electrical system.
Contact 1st Call Electrical Services Ltd. Today
To learn more about why we're the best choice in town for any commercial electrical work, get in touch with us today. For projects big and small, you can trust us to get the job done right, the first time around. Give us a call!
Services Available From a Certified Electrician
A certified electrician with extensive commercial electric knowledge is important for every business owner to have on their speed dial. At 1st Call Electrical Services Ltd. we want to be exactly that—your first call in the case of any emergency, or even for a simple question.
The electrical systems in your building power the work you do, and while electricity is something we tend to take for granted, when it comes to setting it up or repairing it, it becomes quite important.
Edmonton businesses know they can rely on 1st Call Electrical Services Ltd. to get the job done professionally and at the highest level of quality every time.
No matter what type of space you’re working in, one of the top jobs we get called for as commercial electricians is lighting installation. Warehouses, doctor’s offices, call centers—you’re going to have a lot of trouble working with no light. And so, this is one of the first things you must address in any commercial space.
Electrical heating is long-lasting, efficient, adjustable and low-risk. Keep your commercial space at exactly the right temperature all year around.
Whether you have concerns about how your electrical system is working or not, it’s important to keep on top of inspections. Give 1st Call Electrical Services Ltd. a call and our electrical contractors will inspect every detail to ensure you and everyone else in your building is safe and can work efficiently.
Emergency or not, our certified electrical contractors will be on the job in a flash when you require repairs to your electrical system. When wiring deteriorates, it’s no joke. If you experience burning smells, tripping breakers, or marks around electrical sockets, call us immediately—24/7.
Large or small, your company is going to require security. One of the best ways to warn away intruders is with security lighting. Providing security and safety, these lights are motion-activated and can be left on at all times so you don’t even have to wonder if they’re doing their job or not.
When the lights go out, a standby generator will keep your building functional. Providing increased safety, convenience, and preventing the shutdown of computers and lighting, every one of our commercial electricians highly recommends standby generators for commercial spaces.
Running a business in Edmonton is a lot of work. Don’t make it any harder by improperly installing electrical systems or ignoring necessary maintenance and inspections.
At 1st Call Electrical Services Ltd. we practice competitive pricing so that you can stay safe without over-spending.
Give us a call today and let us know how we can help you!